President of 9F Group
- Earned a Bachelor in Mathematics from Southwest Jiaotong University in 1996,and Received a Master in Economics & a Ph.D. in Accountancy, from Xiamen University 1999 and 2001 respectively, and an MBA from Cambridge University in 2008.
- worked in the Department of Market Supervision and Fund Supervision in China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) from 2000 to 2009, as Senior Associate and Division Director respectively. In 2006, once transferred to work as a Deputy Secretary General of Mianyang City, a local city government in china’s Sichuan Province.
- From 2009 to 2015, served as Deputy Director General of the Department of Innovation Supervision in China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC), which was in charge of making and implementing non-credit business rules for Chinese banking industries, primarily including securitization, wealth management products, electronic payment and clearance, credit cards, investment banking and P2P
- From 2015 to 2016, served as Vice-chairman of Lufax, mainly responsible for online private equity business line, compliance department and the regulatory and governmental relationship.
- Mar.2016 to Present, served as President of 9F Group.
Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Siberian Federal District