Bauman Moscow State Technical University
2011–2013: held a number of positions in the Moscow Administration in the following areas: state regulation of public utilities, tariff regulation, state procurement, competition development.
June 2013: GR Director, Public-Private Partnership Development Center
November 2013: Director, Research and Analytics Department, Public-Private Partnership Development Center
September 2014: Executive Director, Public-Private Partnership Development Center
Background in public private partnership:
- PPP Region Rating (PPP Start, 2014). Comprehensive analysis of regions’ readiness for cooperation with private investors on PPP principles;
- Use of concession agreements (2014). Comprehensive analysis of concessions best practices in Russia;
- Developed a method for assessing investment project implementation models involving government or municipal participation. Developed recommendations for EBRD grant use in the best interests of the Ministry for Economic Development;
- Assessment of PPP in Russia. Opinion of businesses (2013). Analysis of public private cooperation in major investment projects.
- PPP in Russia (2013). Awareness study.
Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation