Olga joined KPMG in 2011 and since 2016 has been responsible for developing KPMG’s Far East practice. Olga’s consulting experience also included working in a German law firm and another Big Four company.
Olga has extensive experience in many fields:
- Advisory services concerning Russian and international taxation
- Consulting on transactions and business restructuring, taxation of investment projects, analysis and support of projects applying for tax benefits and preferences
- Comprehensive support for oil, gas and infrastructure projects, as well as subsoil use in the Arctic and the Far East
- Development and improvement of legislation, as well as an established practice in applying the law in priority development areas of the Far East and the Arctic.
Olga is a member of several advisory councils and task groups:
- The Commission on cooperation between the Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East and the Arctic, the Far East’s development institutions, ASEZ and VFP residents on law enforcement practices and improving legislation for priority development areas of the Far East
- The task group ‘Preferences in the Russian Arctic’ under the Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East and the Arctic
- Expert Advisory Council under the State Duma Committee on Regional Policy and Problems of North and Far East
- Coordination Council of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs for the Development of the Northern Territories and the Arctic
Olga received an Honorary Diploma of the Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East and the Arctic for a significant contribution to improving the legislation of advanced special economic zones of the Far East, and also a Letter of Appreciation from the Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation – Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Far Eastern Federal District for valuable contribution to organizing the Eastern Economic Forum 2018.
She also actively participates in various forums such as the Eastern Economic Forum, Russian Investment Week, International Arctic Forum, Russian Energy Week, Sakhalin Oil and Gas Conference and other key international forums.
INTERNATIONAL ARCTIC FORUM 2019: Session ‘Shipbuilding: Achievements and Innovation’, moderator.
INTERNATIONAL FAR EASTERN MARITIME SHOW 2018: Session ‘Innovative Shipbuilding for the Arctic Consolidation’, moderator.
INTERNATIONAL FORUM ARCTIC PROJECTS – TODAY AND TOMORROW 2018: Session ‘Integrated Financing of Arctic Projects’, moderator.
KRASNOYARSK ECONOMIC FORUM 2018: Session ‘Russian Jurisdiction as an Investment Attraction Factor’, speaker.
SAKHALIN OIL AND GAS 2018: Session ‘Legislation, Regulation and Taxation of the Oil and Gas Sector: Latest Amendments’, speaker.
EASTERN ECONOMIC FORUM 2017: session ‘ASEZ and Vladivostok Free Port: An Effective Stimulus for Youth Entrepreneurship’, speaker.