Elena has university degrees in law (DVGU, Far Eastern National University) and economy.
She has been in the microfinance industry since 2002.
She is a member of:
• Expert Council on Non-Bank Credit Organizations under the State Duma Committee on Financial Markets;
• Expert Council on Microfinance and Credit Cooperation of the Bank of Russia;
• Expert Council on Financial Literacy of the Bank of Russia;
• Expert Council for the Protection of Financial Services Consumers and Minority Shareholders Rights of the Bank of Russia;
• Bank of Russia Working Group on Financing Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises;
• Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation Committee for Small and Medium-Sized Business Support and Promotion;
• Microfinance Subcommittee of the TPP RF Committee for Small and Medium-Sized Business Development
• TPP RF Committee on Financial Markets and Credit Organizations;
• Council of SRO KPK Korporativnye Finansy
She is also the Chairman of the Council of the Primorsky Krai Association of Credit Co-Operatives.
She participated in drafting laws On Credit Cooperation, On Microfinance and Microfinance Organizations, On Consumer Loans, subordinate legislation and standards for associations of microfinance institutions.
President, Member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Management Committee, LUKOIL