Born on 21 September 1982.
- participated in the development of land use planning documents of the Russian Federation;
- head of the urban design works in St. Petersburg, Leningrad, Yaroslavl, Kostroma, Murmansk Regions, Perm and Altai Territories, Komi and Crimea Republics;
- project manager for a rapprochement of land use approaches of Russia and Germany (the EcoRUS project) with the support of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the Ministry for Environment of Germany;
- head of research for documents preparation for the linear facilities planning, model projects of master plans for urban districts and communities;
- head of research ‘Development of Tools for Marine Aquatic (Spatial) Planning and Proposals for Its Application in the Baltic Sea Context’, 2012, commissioned by the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation;
- authored guidelines for the preparation of land use planning schemes for Russian Regions (Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation, Order No.169);
- head of the procedural framework for the development concept of the Federal Government Land Use Planning Information System, 2014;
- the chief administrator of RAS integrated scientific projects No.6.12, No.136; etc.
Scientific and applied interests: issues of land use and urban planning, environmental management, applied aspects of geographical information systems use.
Member of the Arctic and Antarctic Council at the Federation Council
Member of the country's professional team
Authored more than 70 scientific publications, eight monographs.