Vitaly has been managing cyber security projects for over 20 years and brings in-depth knowledge and many years of field experience in cyber security, corporate, risk and regulatory compliance management, security of critical infrastructure, identifying threats and incidents response.
Speaks Russian and English.
Completed projects sample:
• Major energy company (Canada/USA)
Director of Information Security (for about nine years)
Developed and implemented an effective cyber risk management programme, which has greatly improved the company’s ability to identify and respond to risks.
• One of the Big Four companies (Canada)
Partner, Cyber Security Services
Vitaly led cyber security services work for oil and gas, energy, iron and steel and mining companies in Canada.
• Oil and gas industry
• Electric power sector
• Mining, iron and steel industries
• Banking sector
• Telecommunications industry
• Public sector
• London School of Economics and Political Science
• Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics
• Protection of critical infrastructure
• Cyber security transformation strategies
• Complex cyber security solutions
• Leadership in cyber security and ensuring board involvement
Secretary General, Chief Executive Officer, World Energy Council