A socially oriented non-financial development institution and a major organizer of international conventions, congress, exhibitions, business, social and sporting, public, and cultural events.

The Roscongress Foundation is a socially oriented non-financial development institution and a major organizer of international conventions; exhibitions; and business, public, sporting, and cultural events. It was established in pursuance of a decision by the President of the Russian Federation.

The Foundation was established in 2007 with the aim of facilitating the development of Russia’s economic potential, promoting its national interests, and strengthening the country’s image. One of the roles of the Foundation is to comprehensively evaluate, analyse, and cover issues on the Russian and global economic agendas. It also offers administrative services, provides promotional support for business projects and attracting investment, helps foster social entrepreneurship and charitable initiatives.

Each year, the Foundation’s events draw participants from 208 countries and territories, with more than 15,000 media representatives working on-site at Roscongress’ various venues. The Foundation benefits from analytical and professional expertise provided by 5,000 people working in Russia and abroad.

The Foundation works alongside various UN departments and other international organizations, and is building multi-format cooperation with 165 economic partners, including industrialists’ and entrepreneurs’ unions, financial, trade, and business associations from 76 countries worldwide, and 154 Russian public organizations, federal and legislative agencies, and federal subjects.

The Roscongress Foundation has Telegram channels in Russian (t.me/Roscongress), English (t.me/RoscongressDirect), and Spanish (t.me/RoscongressEsp). Official website and Information and Analytical System of the Roscongress Foundation: roscongress.org.

RC personal account
Восстановление пароля
Введите адрес электронной почты или телефон, указанные при регистрации. Вам будет отправлена инструкция по восстановлению пароля.
Некорректный формат электронной почты или телефона
Petr Shchedrovitskiy

Petr Shchedrovitskiy

Member of the Management Board, North-West Foundation Center for Strategic Research
Quotes
05.09.2019
EEF 2019
A New Workforce for the New Economy: Achieving a Major Improvement in the Quality of Education
First of all, we need to stop focusing on educational facilities and go for individual or personal educational programmes. <…> Secondly, we need a drastic change in the technology used for personnel training and education. <…> Thirdly, a really important point here would be changing the content of our training and education
05.09.2019
EEF 2019
A New Workforce for the New Economy: Achieving a Major Improvement in the Quality of Education
If we look at the ratio, it is only 10% of new type workforce that we train for the new economy. The rest 90% is either new or old type workforce for the old economy
05.09.2019
EEF 2019
Increasing the Investment Appeal of the Far East
We can train quickly and efficiently. But what do we have? There is no place for them on the labour market
04.09.2019
EEF 2019
Human Capital for a New Eurasia
In Russia we set a task of having something like a skills passport that will be the same for employers, administrative workers and people. So that there is an established set of criteria and standards
04.09.2019
EEF 2019
Human Capital for a New Eurasia
There are no common standards in this area (training – Ed.) It prevents skilled specialists from moving between industries, between regions of certain countries. And it is a hindrance for international cooperation