WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Great Heart Charity Foundation by Olga Sergeenko Moscow, Russia
Founder and President 2017- Present
• Management, coordination of work and implementation of strategy;
• Managing team of 50 people;
• Organized more than 40 charitable events;
• Established partnerships with more than 25 partnerships with largest Russian corporations
Sberbank CIB Moscow, Russia
Senior Client Manager, Department of work with major customers 2014 – Present
• High level negotiations with largest Russian corporate institutions;
• Creation tailor-made solutions within new legislative decisions;
• Introduction of innovative products and procedures aimed at simplification of banking services;
• Mentorship of regional relationship managers.
Head of Sector, The direct sales department (50 people under direct supervision) Moscow, Russia
• Organization of the work of the management team; 2012- 2014
• Goals setting, mentoring and implementation of objectives for subordinates;
• Development of direct sales strategies;
• Cooperation facilitation between the retail and corporate sales units;
• Development of personal training methods for employees.
CJSC Citibank Moscow, Russia
Client Manager - SME Block (Small and Medium Business) 2009-2012
• Attraction of new customers (cold calls, recommendations);
• Creation of a sustainable customer base;
• Pitching of corporate banking products;
• Implementation of the first credit transaction in the SME block.
SKILLS, ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Interests: tennis, jogging and swimming
Achievements: Award “Best Client Manager 2011”, Award “Best Client Manager 2015”, The winner of the “Social Oriented Projects at Sberbank 2018”. Created her own motivational program «I’m my own motivator». Beat cancer.