A socially oriented non-financial development institution and a major organizer of nationwide and international conventions; exhibitions; and business, public, youth, sporting, and cultural events.

The Roscongress Foundation is a socially oriented non-financial development institution and a major organizer of nationwide and international conventions; exhibitions; and business, public, youth, sporting, and cultural events. It was established in pursuance of a decision by the President of the Russian Federation.

The Foundation was established in 2007 with the aim of facilitating the development of Russia’s economic potential, promoting its national interests, and strengthening the country’s image. One of the roles of the Foundation is to comprehensively evaluate, analyse, and cover issues on the Russian and global economic agendas. It also offers administrative services, provides promotional support for business projects and attracting investment, helps foster social entrepreneurship and charitable initiatives.

Each year, the Foundation’s events draw participants from 208 countries and territories, with more than 15,000 media representatives working on-site at Roscongress’ various venues. The Foundation benefits from analytical and professional expertise provided by 5,000 people working in Russia and abroad.

The Foundation works alongside various UN departments and other international organizations, and is building multi-format cooperation with 180 economic partners, including industrialists’ and entrepreneurs’ unions, financial, trade, and business associations from 81 countries worldwide, and 186 Russian public organizations, federal and legislative agencies, and federal subjects.

The Roscongress Foundation has Telegram channels in Russian t.me/Roscongress, English – t.me/RoscongressDirect, Spanish – t.me/RoscongressEsp and Arabic t.me/RosCongressArabic. Official website and Information and Analytical System of the Roscongress Foundation:roscongress.org.

RC personal account
Восстановление пароля
Введите адрес электронной почты или телефон, указанные при регистрации. Вам будет отправлена инструкция по восстановлению пароля.
Некорректный формат электронной почты или телефона
Alexandra Panina

Alexandra Panina

Member of the Management Board, Inter RAO
Russian Energy Week 2022
The Russian Electric Power Industry: Identifying Opportunities
The first excellent investment cycle was the CDC-1 programme, the first CDC. <...> And we had about 50 GW of generation built under this CDC-1 cycle. 50 GW of generation is a lot. It is the installed capacity of the Polish power system. <...> The first cycle is over. We ended up with old equipment again, so we need to upgrade it. Together with the Market Council [the company that organizes wholesale and retail trade in electricity and capacity, – Ed.], we have been thinking for a long time about the ways of getting the investment cycle going again in order to make it work. We couldn’t find anything better than the CDC again
Russian Energy Week 2021
Russia-2060: Perspectives of Green Energy
A great deal has been done in recent years to enable the Russian Federation to take a big step forward in attaining carbon neutrality. <...> We have a good starting point, as has already been mentioned, and the Russian Federation has a very sound generation infrastructure. Around 40% of electric power is produced by wind, solar, nuclear, and hydro power plants. Gas generation makes up the remaining 60%. Gas generation is fairly clean when compared to other forms, and not that much generation in the country comes from coal, so we can be proud of our statistics. The country’s overall greenhouse gas emissions are around 314 kg per MWh, which is lower than Germany’s, lower than the USA’s, and naturally, lower than China’s. It is significantly lower than in the G20 countries
Russian Energy Week 2021
Growing Markets in the Renewable Energy Industry: The Potential for Russia to Export Renewable Generated Energy to Europe
I would suggest to our colleagues that they consider starting exporting earlier. Why should we wait for years while energy bridges are being built, while renewable energy facilities are constructed on the peninsula, when we already have clean energy in Russia today