DOB: 01.02.1965 | POB: Moscow | Marital status: married, 3 children
In 2001 he founded BIOCAD CJSC, the leading Russian innovative biotechnology company of the full cycle, which is the leader on the Russian oncological market by the results of 2017.
• Gratitude from the Committee for Industrial Policy and Innovation of St. Petersburg for conscientious work and strengthening the scientific and production potential of St. Petersburg;
• Appreciation of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation for contribution to the development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry and long-term conscientious work;
• Gratitude from the Governor of St. Petersburg;
• Honorary sign "Investor of the Year" for the implementation of the best investment project in the sphere of industry in St. Petersburg;
• Prize of the Government of St. Petersburg for outstanding achievements in the field of higher and secondary vocational education in the nomination "In the field of integration of education, science and industry" for 2015;
• The Russian Government's Quality Award for achieving high results in the field of product and service quality and the introduction of high-quality methods of quality management for 2016;
• Member of the Subcommission on Drug Administration of the Government Commission for Health Protection;
• Member of the Expert Council for the Development of the Pharmaceutical Industry under the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia;
• Included in the Expert Council under the FAS Russia.
• St. Petersburg's "Investor of the Year" award for the implementation of the best investment project in the industry for 2017;
• The "TechUspech-2017" Prize;
• Joined the list of top managers in the pharmaceutical industry according to the version of the Top 100 project of the Delovoy Peterburg newspaper.