Lyubov Malyarevskaya is the CEO of JSC Russian Media Group, a highly qualified professional with 20 years of experience in finance and management in companies in various industries.
Lyubov graduated from the Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics in 2001 and from the Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy in 2015. In 2018, she completed postgraduate studies at Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. She also received an Executive MBA from the Skolkovo Moscow School of Management.
· Chief Executive Officer of JSC Russian Media Group;
· Deputy CEO of Russian Media Group for Economics and Finance;
· Member of the Board of Directors and Head of the Audit Committee of Mother and Child Group LSE ticker "MDMG";
· Managing Director of Sberbank's Finance Department (involved in preparations for the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics)
· Partner and Head of Corporate Finance at BDO;
· BDO Training Centre trainer;
· Senior Manager in Deloitte's M&A Transaction Support Department;
· PriceWaterhouseCoopers Audit Consultant.
Today Lyubov Malyarevskaya is a lecturer of the Master's programme at the International Business School Faculty of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. She is the author of more than 10 scientific articles and a consultant of the program "Money on a Barrel" on Russian Radio.
Interests: finance, management, financial management, financial literacy, financial security.
Lyubov Malyarevskaya was named one of the Top 3 CFOs in the media industry by Kommersant newspaper in 2020. She was awarded a medal and a certificate of merit for preparations for the XXII Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi.