Born on the 25th of July 1972 in Moscow.
1997 graduated from the Moscow State Aviation Technological University named after K.E. Tsiolkovsky with a specialization in «aircraft testing», qualification - systems engineer.
2008 took an upgrade training program course in «Economics, state finances, public administration and law» at the Academy of national economy under the government of the Russian Federation, 2009 an upgrade training program course «Workshop: Human resources management» at the Russian presidential academy of public administration. 2014 completed an upgrade training program course «Performance issues of the contract system in the sphere of procurement of goods, works, and services for provisioning governmental and municipal needs» at the National research university Higher school of economics.
1997-2007 hold the position of engineer, research scientist, head of the division at the Russian research institute for certification (VNIIS).
2007-2012 served as adviser, adviser general, deputy head of the Defense industry and high technology division of the Government of the Russian Federation.
2012-2017 hold the post of the Director of the Department on state policy in the field of technical regulation and ensuring unity of measurements of the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation.
On the 26th of December 2017 by the order of the Federal Agency on technical regulation and metrology was appointed to the position of the acting director of the Russian national research institute for standardization of materials and technologies.
Konstantin Vladimirovich Leonidov is the leading coordinator of the technical advisory group on the development of the EuroAsian Economic Community Technical regulation “On the safety of amusement rides and amusement devices”.
Konstantin Vladimirovich is the author and co-author of various publications and research articles, such as:
- E.A. Zayats, N.P. Mif, G.V. Pankina, V.A. Bryukhanov, E.I. Laptieva - Guidance manual “Metrology Provision of product testing for compliance verification”, 2003.
- Modern Requirements on electromagnetic compliance/ Magazine “Certification”, 2005, №3.
- Car service center accreditation as one of the stages within quality service compliance confirmation/ Magazine “Certification”, 2004, №4.
- I.Z. Aronov, E.V. Belov, V.G. Versan, V.I. Galeev, V.S. Dubinin, T.P. Kocherigina, V.I. Kruglov, V.K. Ovcharov, B.V. Osipov, N.N. Patrakov, S.V. Pugachev, A.V. Rakov, M.L. Rakhmanov, A.M. Ribakov, V.I. Sedov, A.L. Terkel, V.Ya. Timko, I.M. Feldman, I.I. Chaika, G.I. Elkin. “Technical regulation” – manual for educational institutions aimed to facilitating the implementation of higher professional educational programs within the subject “Metrology, standardization and certification”, training program “ Quality management”, 2008.
- Best available techniques: aspects of personnel training and continuing professional development/ Magazine “Kompetentnost”, 1/122/2015.
By the Russian Federation Presidential Decree from the 21th of February 2015 Konstantin Leonidov was awarded with the Diploma of the President of the Russian Federation.
Married. Has three children.