Dr. Costigliola graduated in Medicine from the University of Naples in 1972 and with distinction, in Anesthesiology and Intensive Care from the University of Pisa in 1978.
He also completed studies in Rheumatology, Dermatology, Procthology, Oncology, Surgery, Drugs Abuse, Emergency Treatment, Disaster Action, Hospital Organization, Medical Teaching Methodology and Computer and Audio-Visual Training for the Medical Profession.
• President of E.M.A. (European Medical Association )
• President of EPMA (European Predictive, Preventive, Personalized Medicine)
• President of E.D.A. (European Depression Association)
• Member of Board of «The European Biotechnology Association»
• Fellow of World Certification Institute
• President of Oxford Union Academic Board of Directors http://www.ebaoxford.co.uk
• Member of the International Adisory Board at King Abdulaziz University S.A.
• Fellow and Councilor of WCI
• Member of the Editorial Board of the EPMA Journal (BMC/Springer)
• Good experience in clinical trials
• Extensive experience in european health care field
• Main contractor and participant in many EU projects of dg 22 and dg 5
• Selected as expert-evaluator in the 5th Framework programme
• Extensive experience in informatics health programmes
• Teaching experiences
• Nationals and internationals conferences as a speaker
• Publishing experiences
. Languages: Italian, French, English, and Spanish