Former Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Republic of Benin to the Russian Federation and the CIS countries
- Professor, Penza State University
- Associate Professor, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas
- Associate Professor, Russian State University of Friendship of the Nations
- President, High Council of Beninese Abroad (HCBE).
- Natural Resources Consultant to the President of the Republic of Benin.
- Secretary General, International University Sports Federation (FISU).
Born on February 27, 1959 in the Republic Benin.
1982 – pre-university studies, Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia in Novomoskovsk.
1987 - Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas majoring in Geology, Gas and Oil Deposit Exploration. PhD in Geology and Mineralogy.
1994 – 2013 – Associate Professor, Oil and Gas Exploration Theory Department, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas;
2007 – 2016 - Associate Professor, Mining and Oil Business Department, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas;
2000 – 2013 - Associate Professor, Moscow Academy of Economics and Law;
2013 – 2015 – Professor, Environmental Studies Department, Penza State University;
Starting from 2017 - Associate Professor, Exploration Department, Moscow State University;
1996 – 2013 – Founder, President, Association of Foreign Students in Russia;
Starting from 2002 – Secretary General, International University Sports Federation (FISU);
Starting from 2006 – President, African Diplomatic Academy in Russia;
Starting from 2014 – Deputy Chairman, Board of Trustees, Association of Foreign Students in Russia;
2014 – 2016 – President, Association of Russian Speaking Ambassadors in Russia;
2007 – 2016 – President, High Council of Beninese Abroad (HCBE)
Starting from 2017 – President, Association of Foreign Alumni in Russia;
Starting from 2017 – Vice President, Russian-Chinese-African Foundation in Russia;
Starting from 2017 – Deputy Chairman for Government and Diplomatic Organizations Relations, African Business Initiative;
Starting from 2017 – President, VEGARUS, a non-profit union;
- Honorary Professor, Belgorod State Technological University of Construction Materials;
- Honorary Professor, Moscow Academy of Economics and Law;
- Honorary Professor, Ural State University of Economics;
- Honorary Professor, Institute of Friendship of People of the Caucasus;
- Honorary Professor, Pushkin State Institute of the Russian Language;
- Honorary Professor, Astrakhan State University
- Honorary Peace Envoy, Eurasian Economic Youth Forum; receiver of the Gold Star Award.
December 2013 – awarded with the National Order of Benin (status: Commander).
2017 – awarded with an order for the promotion of the Russian language in the world.
- Corresponding Member, Russian Academy of Dialectics and Systems Research and Development;
- Member, International Commission of Equivalence and Recognition of Diplomas;
- Member, Association's Accreditation Commission;
- Member, International Center for Educational Systems (UNESCO Office in Russia);
- International Corresponding Member, Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (Oil and Gas Department);
- Member, Board of Trustees, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation;
- Academician, Academy of the World Travel Encyclopaedia;
- Academician, Non-Governmental Organization of Sciences and Innovation NASI.
The Roscongress Foundation is a socially oriented non-financial development institution and a major organizer of nationwide and international conventions; exhibitions; and business, public, youth, sporting, and cultural events. It was established in pursuance of a decision by the President of the Russian Federation.
The Foundation was established in 2007 with the aim of facilitating the development of Russia’s economic potential, promoting its national interests, and strengthening the country’s image. One of the roles of the Foundation is to comprehensively evaluate, analyse, and cover issues on the Russian and global economic agendas. It also offers administrative services, provides promotional support for business projects and attracting investment, helps foster social entrepreneurship and charitable initiatives.
Each year, the Foundation’s events draw participants from 208 countries and territories, with more than 15,000 media representatives working on-site at Roscongress’ various venues. The Foundation benefits from analytical and professional expertise provided by 5,000 people working in Russia and abroad.
The Foundation works alongside various UN departments and other international organizations, and is building multi-format cooperation with 180 economic partners, including industrialists’ and entrepreneurs’ unions, financial, trade, and business associations from 81 countries worldwide, and 186 Russian public organizations, federal and legislative agencies, and federal subjects.
The Roscongress Foundation has Telegram channels in Russian t.me/Roscongress, English – t.me/RoscongressDirect, Spanish – t.me/RoscongressEsp and Arabic t.me/RosCongressArabic. Official website and Information and Analytical System of the Roscongress Foundation:roscongress.org.