Born in Moscow in 1966, Natalya Kaspersky graduated from the Moscow Institute of Electronics and Mathematics with Diploma in Applied Mathematics.
In 1997, Natalya, together with Eugene Kaspersky, founded Kaspersky Lab and became its CEO. Over 10 years of Natalyas supervision, a Kaspersky Lab startup turned into a remarkable leader of global IT market boasting $500 million in revenue.
In 2007, Natalya headed InfoWatch, which now dominates the Russian IT market, still actively develops in Russia and the CIS, and successfully enters the global arena. InfoWatch offers innovative and effective corporate data and enterprise protection against information leakage and the most pressing internal and external threats.
Natalya holds multiple awards in Russian and International Business and IT:
• «Entrepreneur of the Year 2016» in Russia according to the global audit company EY, winner in «High-Tech» Category.
• Bronze medalist of «Top-100 most influential Russian women in business» rating.
• «Russian Business Leader of the Year 2012» award honoring her remarkable contribution to the progress of the Russian IT community, according to Horasis, the Global visions community.
• Leader of «Top-1000 highest Russian managers of 2014» in IT according to Kommersant leading Russian business daily and Association of Russian managers.
• Best Technology Business Entrepreneur, Women in Technology MEA 2014 awards, Dubai.
• Nominee as The most influential person from Russia Q1 2015 for input in the IT-industry by BRIC Magazine, UK
• Leader of «Best.ru» rating in Telecom/IT in 2017
• The 30 most inspirational leaders in business by Insights Success Magazine.