Participated in the development and successful implementation of some pilot projects on the advancement of electronic interaction between financial organizations and state information systems, including:
● A pilot project to ensure access of banking organizations to the Pension Fund of the Russian Federations (PFR) information on pension accruals of physical entities;
● A pilot project on placing auxiliary government services widgets on Internet portals of credit organizations;
● A pilot project on banking organizations access to the FTS Russia data on the incomes of borrowers (information from the 2-NDFL form) using SMEV.
Andrey Emelin is involved in the following organizations:
● Expert Council with the financial market agents on the regulatory sandbox of the Bank of Russia;
● The Bank of Russia Expert Council for Protection of Financial Services Consumers and Minority Shareholders;
● Some thematic working groups on Normative regulation of the programme Digital Economy of the Russian Federation;
● Interregional Banking Council under the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation;
● Expert group on AML/CFT, internal control and regulatory (compliance) risk of the Expert Advisory Council under the Federation Council on Budget and Financial Markets;
● Expert Council on Monetary Policy and Legal Regulation of the Financial Market under the State Duma Committee on the Financial Market;
● Advisory Board under the Interdepartmental AML/CFT Committee under Rosfinmonitoring.