Born on October 7, 1957 in Gorkorechensky state farm, Saratov Region, Novouzensky District, Russian Federation.
Began his career in 1975 as a tractor driver of the state farm “Dyursky”. After serving in the Soviet Army he entered Minsk Radiotechnical Institute in 1977, after graduation from which in 1983 he continued his career at the Belarusian Automobile Plant, where he rose from electronics engineer and bureau chief to First Deputy General Director of the Production Association “BelAZ” - RUE “BelAZ” for technical issues and development - chief engineer of PA “BelAZ” - RUE “BelAZ”.
During his work in various positions, 18 rationalization proposals for changing the designs of industrial robots and CNC machines were presented by him for consideration, approved and introduced into production, which increased their reliability and had a great economic effect. He possesses patents numbered 4014, 5618 for inventions in the field of radio electronics, issued by the National Center for Intellectual Property of the Republic of Belarus.
In 2010, by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus he was appointed chairman of the Molodechno district executive committee.
In 2013, he graduated from the Academy of Public Administration under the aegis of the President of the Republic of Belarus with a qualification of “State and Local Management”.
In February 2013, by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus he was appointed to the post of Assistant to the President of the Republic of Belarus - Chief Inspector of Minsk in the Administration of the President of the Republic of Belarus.
In August 2014, by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus he was appointed Director General of OJSC “MTW”.
Married. Has 2 children.