* founder and co-owner of the holding of eco-factories "Smart SREDA"
• As a student, he started as a loader in the seaport in Vladivostok, and at the age of 25 became its general director.
In 2015, he launched his own business: a company that manufactures non-slip rubber tires for sports and children's playgrounds.
In 2016, in the Crimea, he rented a management company in the field of housing and communal services and a solid waste landfill, where the idea came up to establish a plant for processing soft plastic and the Smart SREDA production technology was developed.
* Now the Smart SREDA network includes 30 waste-free eco-factories for plastic processing from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok.
The best project of social entrepreneurship in the field of ecology according to the All-Russian competition of projects in the field of social Entrepreneurship 2019. In January 2019, they became finalists of the national competition for entrepreneurs "Considerable Business". They also entered the TOP 10 out of 32,000 companies and won the award in the "Real Product" category. Winners of the international competition of young entrepreneurs GSEA 20-21 in the category "Production".
* Ambassador of the “My Business " centers”
* Member of the team of facilitators in the training of regional teams of officials and entrepreneurs at the "My Business" centers"
* Member of the Russian Franchise Association
* Member of the RuGBC Green
Building Council • Speaker of federal conferences and forums on business development and social entrepreneurship in Russia: "Territory of Meanings", "Point of Growth", "Business Crimea 4.0", "Franchise Business", etc.
Education level: Higher Economic Education (Nevelsky Moscow State University)