Date and place of birth:
20 October 1977, village of Uchkeken, Malokarachaevsky District, Karachay-Cherkess Autonomous Region, Stavropol Territory.
- 2000 – Intersectoral Regional Centre for the Advanced Training and Professional Retraining of Specialists at Dagestan State University, with a major in Arabic Language and Arabic Language Teaching Methods (Makhachkala);
- 2005 – Russian State University for the Humanities, with a major in Finance and Credit (Moscow);
- 2015 – Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Foreign Ministry, with a major in International Relations (Moscow).
Place of work and position:
- 2004 – CEO of Energetik LLC;
- 2011 – Trade Representative of St. Petersburg in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic.
Participation in elected bodies:
- Deputy of the 4th convocation of the National Assembly (Parliament) of the Karachay-Cherkess Republic (2009–2014);
- Deputy of the 5th convocation of the National Assembly (Parliament) of the Karachay-Cherkess Republic;
- since 2016 – Deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, member of the State Duma Committee on International Affairs, Coordinator of the Deputy Group for Relations with the Parliaments of the Kingdom of Bahrain, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, the Republic of Yemen, Libya, the State of Kuwait, the Republic of Sudan, the State of Qatar, the Sultanate of Oman, the Republic of Djibouti, Union of the Comoros, and the Federal Republic of Somalia.
Awards: Certificate of Merit of the National Assembly (Parliament) of the Karachay-Cherkess Republic.
Family status: married with three children.
Acting Minister of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation