• manager, Aton Investment Company;
• adviser to the President, Frolov and Partners;
• head of the Securities Division of the Financial Markets Operations Department, ABSOLUT Bank;
• vice president, Financial Company Intrust;
• head of Customer Operations Department, UK INTRUST.
From 2007 to the present Director of the Department of Trade Services and Applications of FINAM.
• In 1994 graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University majoring in Law;
• In 1997 graduated from the Moscow Aviation University with a degree in Management.
President of the Republic of Iceland