Born on 26 September 1969.
Graduated from St. Petersburg University of Economics and Finance in 1992, majoring in economics, industrial planning.
1998-2000 – OJSC Lenenergo, Deputy Commercial Director, Commercial Director, Head, Department of Equipment & Technical Procurement and Transport.
2000-2000 – OJSC Freight Motor Company No.21, Deputy Director.
2000-2001 – Office of the Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the North-West Federal District, Head of the Financial and Economic Department.
2001-2002 – OJSC LOMO, Deputy Director, Management of Corporate Property.
2002-2004 – OJSC Russian Fuel Company, Managing Director.
July 2004-November 2004 – Deputy Head, Federal Road Agency.
November, 2004-March, 2009 – Head, Federal Road Agency.
March 2009 – Appointed Deputy Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation
August 2011 – Assigned Class Rank – Active State Advisor of the Russian Federation 1 class.
2015 – Appointed First Deputy Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation in accordance with Decree No. 844-r issued by the Government of the Russian Federation on 11 May 2015.
2015 – Appointed President of OJSC Russian Railways in accordance with Decree 1606-r issued by the Government of the Russian Federation on 20 August 2015.
2017 – Chief Executive Officer – Chairman of the Executive Board.
Recognised for his services by numerous state and industry awards:
2003 – Medal "In memory of the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg";
2004 – Badge "Honorary Worker of the Fuel and Energy Complex";
2005 – Medal "In memory of the 1,000th anniversary of Kazan";
2006 – Thanks from the President of the Russian Federation;
2006 – Medal of the Order "For Services to the Fatherland" 1st Class;
2009 – Jubilee Lapel Badge "In memory of the 200th anniversary of the Office of Water and Land Communications";
2010 – Medal of Honor;
2011 – Honorary Diploma of the Executive Office of the Government of the Russian Federation;
2012 – Badge of Merit "For Services in Strengthening Cooperation with the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation";
2012 – Lapel badge "Honorary Road Builder of Russia";
2013 – Honorary Certificate of the Chamber of Accounts of the Russian Federation;
2014 – Badge "Honorary Worker of Transport of Russia";
2014 – Medal "The Federation Council. 20 Years";
2014 – Order "For Services to the Fatherland" IV Class;
2014 – Honorary Certificate of the President of the Russian Federation;
2016 – Medal of the Order of Glory and Honour of the Russian Orthodox Church I Class;
2019 – Order "For Services to the Fatherland" III Class;
2019 – Gratitude of the Government of the Russian Federation for "the labour success achieved and many years of conscientious work".
Oleg Belozerov is:
• the Member of the Board and the Member of Board Office of
• the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs;
• the Chairman of the Commission on Transportation and Transport Infrastructure of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs;
• the Co-Chairman of the Business Cooperation Council Russia - France;
• the Chairman of the Coordinating Council on Trans-Siberian Transportation (CCTT) International Association;
• the Chairman of the Commonwealth of Independent States Council for Railway Transport;
• the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of GEFCO;
• the Member of Conference of General Directors (authorized representatives) of the Organization for Co-operation between Railways (OSJD);
• the Member of the guardian council of the Russian Geographical Society.