Born October 19, 1961 in Plotikhino, Zagorsk District, Moscow Region, where he lives to the present day.
1979: finished Torgashino Secondary School and joined the local state farm as a tractor driver.
1979: conscripted to the Border Control Troops.
1984: graduated from a distance programme of an agricultural college.
1985–1992: distance programme, Agricultural Institute.
1989–1991: Foreman, Crop Brigade, State Farm.
Since 1991: runs a family farm.
Over 36 years of experience in agriculture. Promotes farm produce and rural tourism.
Twice elected a deputy to the Selkovo local council.
- Governor’s award Our Moscow Region
- Medal for Transforming Non-Black Soil Zone, USSR
- Award pin for Excellent Performance from the Sergiev-Posad District, Moscow Region
- Certificates of Merit for Long-Term Excellent Performance and Outstanding Contribution from the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Agriculture of the Moscow Region
- Certificate of Merit for Developing Agritourism from the Sergiev-Posad District, Moscow Region
- Certificates of Merit for Long-Term Excellent Performance and Developing Agritourism from the Selkovo Administration