(with the support of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and the World Health Organization)
How is cooperation within the womens community developing in terms of creating a safe and healthy environment, reducing the spread of non-communicable diseases, issues surrounding healthcare equality, and the policy and strategy for providing healthcare for all? What are the global healthcare development trends today? How can public responsibility be raised and womens initiatives promoted in preventative healthcare?
Topics for discussion:
- Womens leadership in healthcare.
- A national and global action plan in the interests of women: theoretical approaches and empirical laws.
- Raising motivation to lead a healthy lifestyle. The effect of information campaigns in preventing oncological and other non-infectious diseases.
- Encouraging the active involvement of women in the decision-making process in healthcare administration.
- The health of women in employment. What conditions need to be in place in order to ensure a productive and safe working environment?