The formation of a Greater Eurasian Partnership creates new goals related to the path to creating a common economic space in the mega-region from Lisbon to Vladivostok, or from the Atlantic to the Pacific. This process leads to a new level of cooperation between interregional associations such as the Eurasian Economic Union, ASEAN, the SCO, APEC, and the Chinese One Belt, One Road initiative, without excluding the idea of a prospective partnership between the EAEU and the European Union.
- developing and conjunction of a common economic space from the Atlantic to the Pacific and Greater Eurasian Partnership
- experience of interaction with complex economic organizations in the AsiaPacific region
- new opportunities in The One Belt, One Road initiative realization
- implementing infrastructure projects in the Far East in order to maximize the regions involvement in European and Asian integration processes
- role of the businesses in the integration processes formation