The year 2020 will force to revise strategies and investment tools, experts say. Real estate will still remain in the top, but the value of products, the level and timing of profitability of projects may change. Participants of the session will discuss how expected changes, such as transition to project financing and unexpected changes, such as the pandemic, have affected the investment sentiment and what to expect in the near future in the Russian market.
Topics for discussion:
- Revival of investment activity prospects until the end of the year
- Liquidity instruments today?
- Decrease in the Central Bank rate and new rules of the construction market an incentive to look for new investment instruments?
- Discount time: is it worth waiting for the real estate prices to drop?
- The transfer of funds from bank deposits to the stock market: what part of this flow will spill over to the real estate market?
- Inflation component: what inflation will be and how it will affect the real estate market in the next 2-3 years
- Escrow accounts and real estate investments: transparency of projects, bank secrecy, growth or decline in yield?
- What to sell / what to buy: time to sell non-core assets. Should we wait for dumping? What to look at? Who sells, who buys? How to prepare an object for sale?
- Other peoples money forecast of activity of foreign investors in the Russian market
- Financial bubbles: how to leave the project on time?