The year 2020 was not an easy one for construction market participants. Last spring showed that the industry can face global and, most importantly, completely unexpected challenges. And today, the government and business will have to jointly resolve a number of issues caused by the pandemic in order to maintain sustainable development and provide new construction volumes.
Topics for discussion:
- What will bring real benefits to business? Evaluating the effectiveness of support measures: Is there a need to review them?
- International experience in supporting the construction industry: Crisis Response, Financing, Investment
- Does subsidizing the mortgage rate compensate for the falling demand? What other tools can be used to help the industry emerge from the crisis?
- Transformation of the industry: assessing transition to project financing
- Are the plans to achieve the specified construction volumes realistic?
- Reducing administrative barriers: what can be drastically changed? What can be changed right now?
- Development and the future of cities how do different countries answer the question of combining the interests of a private developer with the tasks of creating a comfortable urban environment?