Residential construction and urban development are becoming increasingly important in the public economy and GDP of developed countries. This trend, according to analysts, will intensify, including through the growth of urbanization, which is one of the main trends of our time. During the session, experts will discuss the interpenetration and progressive impact of the housing market and the economies of the countries, the investment potential of housing and urban development projects, the relationship of competent finance, government programs to stimulate the market, quality of life and sustainable development of cities.
Topics for discussion:
- Housing economy catalyst for global economy development: public finance, private investment and progressive technologies
- International trends in government housing programs and urban development
- Construction economics world best practices
- New megacities: investment opportunities for large-scale urban development projects
- Priorities of residential construction from East to West: optimal forms for different countries. What do buyers, business, government bet on?
- National urban policies: preliminary results of the OECD Russian market survey
- Ensuring the accessibility of housing in accordance with international standards: programs and implementation experience
- Sustainable development necessary actions to create progressive development of the residential market and urban development