Ageing populations are a clear demographic trend, and one which needs to be viewed with an objective eye, while creating conditions allowing people to enjoy an active long life and leveraging this demographic reality to achieve economic growth. International experience in implementing the World Health Organizations Active Ageing policy framework will come under scrutiny, as will opportunities to develop the silver economy, and key sectors offering goods and services to improve the lives of the elderly.
Topics for discussion:
- Active Aging Modern World Challenges
- The adaptation of the labour market to meet the needs of all generations.
- The creation of an environment conducive to lifelong learning.
- Opportunities to integrate the older population in society through volunteering.
- Medical Technological Breakthroughs for Active Aging