Infrastructure premises are an obligatory component of modern residential projects, which allows creating jobs, providing residents with necessary goods and services, promotes private initiative and business development, including small businesses. But, there is also the downside. At realization of this part of the project the developer often does not take into account interests of future tenants and tenants, the areas have no uniform management. As a result, there is not only an imbalance in the services offered, but also a direct dissatisfaction of residents. For example, such negative reaction is often caused by public catering outlets working late or with loud music, alcohol shops, food production, etc. How to minimize the negative, to prevent a decrease in the interest of potential buyers in the residential complex and the fall in housing costs will be discussed by the conference experts.
Topics for discussion:
- Infrastructure for people: what goods and services are in demand in residential complexes locations, segments, target audience. How to conduct analytics?
- Percentage of commercial space in housing estates, purchase cost and rental price market analysis.
- Sale or lease how many areas remain in the MC lease and how to control the sold?
- Added value of commercial infrastructure for sale of housing a myth or reality?
- Freedom of choice: how to take into account the opinions and requests of tenants at the stage of design, construction and operation.
- Management problem: how many developers are ready to manage commercial space?
- Local Government how to organize tenants council and its cooperation with the management company. Residents and the management company: partners or enemies, balance between public good and profit.
- Tenants and control: network operators or small businesses who the future belongs to, customer service and quality control.