This year has brought dramatic changes to world markets falling oil prices, world lockdowns, cheapening money in Europe, revision of tax systems and subsidies to businesses in different countries and much more. How they affected the real estate markets, the value of objects, investment strategies of individual companies and entire countries where to invest, the prospects of investment attractiveness all this and much more will be discussed during the session.
Topics for discussion:
- Private investment overview of the experience of leading countries. Tools for investment, project entry threshold, legal aspects
- Real estate in terms of global investment trends what has 2020 brought?
- Global portfolio: real estate, securities and metals, yield in currency
- Influencers: How do the markets of China and Europe behave? Which of these trends will we see in Russia and when?
- Dark horses and new horizons which countries have suddenly shown their attractiveness: risks and explosive investments.
- U.S. Real Estate an investment Klondike or market for not everyone? REIT funds investment in the U.S. market
- What do Russian investors prefer to invest in? Large projects vs local objects
- Examples of successful projects of Russian investors abroad
- Government support for investors what is new in the markets of different countries due to the pandemic?
- Zero refinancing rates in Europe: how will banks and the real estate market react?