The digital transformation is a mandatory stage in the development of the real estate market and the pandemic has shown this to its full extent. Meanwhile, the large-scale transition to the new reality, including BIM, the construction of digital twins, a new sales format, design, interaction with investors, partners and contractors has not yet taken place and the real estate market is considered conservative in this direction. The participants of the session will discuss what the year 2020 has brought, how the PropTech sphere has changed and what changes are waiting for us in the near future.
Topics for discussion:
- PropTech market in Russia and in the world. Development trends in 2020 what new has the lockdown brought and what are its consequences?
- The view of a consulting company on the digitalization of commercial real estate
- Outlook for the next 5 years: key growth drivers, key inhibiting factors
- The most promising niches in the PropTech market? Which products do developers/developers/banks/brokers need?
- How to measure the impact of implementing digital solutions
- Startups should note: lack of ready-made solutions and difficulties with integration of existing solutions how to offer a developer the product he needs.
- Specialization of PropTech solutions for different market segments and project life cycles. Experience, examples and results