The new reality of development in Russia will be shaped not only by market and macroeconomic factors, but also by the development of the epidemiological situation and government initiatives aimed at supporting business on the one hand and protecting the buyer on the other. What strategy to choose in these conditions: to change the geography of work or pricing policy, to redistribute projects in the portfolio, to wait for assistance from the government, to move to another segment it will be discussed by conference experts.
Topics for discussion:
- Will only giants survive? Whether the market expects consolidation of players, mergers and acquisitions, departure of small companies how will market shares be redistributed in the coming years?
- Strength in diversity: diversification of the project portfolio by developers, including access to regions and development of new business directions
- The two sides of the state support. How the state supports business and why some companies refuse them.
- Minimization of development projects implementation risks. Legal side
- Subsidies for small and medium-sized businesses: how do small and regional companies stay afloat and continue construction?
- Rising prices and rental rates is the strategy effective in the current environment?
- Preferential Mortgage a lifeline for residential development. What does the market expect when rates go up?
- Build on your own: share and prospects of companies betting on their own capital.
- Betting on innovations: new technologies have already allowed developers to sell in lockdown conditions. What else can they do?