The main direction of the New Moscow development is infrastructure projects, which will create jobs, recreational areas and social infrastructure. How the TiNAO will grow, what opportunities it offers to developers, investors and residents today and the future growth indicators, as well as the requirements that new projects implemented in new territories should meet, will tell the experts of the discussion.
Topics for discussion:
- Infrastructure projects are the main model of territory development. Key indicators, development prospects
- Living and working: increasing the number of jobs in New Moscow. Monitoring the structure of the labor market and investments in commercial real estate implementation experience. Prospective areas for business development
- Logistics and technology parks: which segments will be developed by New Moscow. Fulfillment of the plan to build 20 technoparks by 2035 and a pool of promising tenants in the warehouse segment.
- Transport infrastructure development: roads and metro today and tomorrow
- Education and medicine: a 2-time increase in the number of new social facilities until 2022 and a record entry of schools and kindergartens in 2020. Projects and funding sources.
- Ecology and comfort: parks, recreation infrastructure
- Human capital: population growth in New Moscow in the next 10 years
- Who buys housing in TiNAO Buyers portrait and sales analyst
- Investments in New Moscow: budget funds and private investors. Segments for investments. What New Moscow offers to developer. The volume of expected investments for the coming years