Technology partnership is a driver for economic development and the creation of new strategic alliances. Russian tech companies have proven to be reliable solution providers on international markets. Smart manufacturing, fintech, transport, and infrastructure are key aspects in the development of business partnerships between Russian and African companies.
What measures of state, financial, and informational support does business need to make this cooperation to a primary focus in the development of foreign trade cooperation between Russia and Africa? What opportunities and areas are most interesting for the implementation of joint cross-border projects?
- Strategies for entering the African market: special aspects and development potential
- Prospects for high-tech cooperation between Russia and Africa
- International collaboration with leading startups
- Development of new economic zones
- From export to production localization
- Cross-border opportunities for SMEs