Building branch of Russia transfers to information modelling, and it entails scale reformatting not only process of designing and building, but also coordination, requirements to projects, document circulation, information storage. As the market and the state prepare for full immersion in BIM experts of session will discuss.
Topics for discussion:
- BIM in figures: introduction of technologies of information modelling in Russia. Scheduled indicators by 2024 to ensure full digital transformation of the construction industry
- Regulators of digital construction: regulations, legal conflicts, necessary initiatives. Designers and developers vs standards are market representatives ready to work according to the rules that will be followed by control and supervisory bodies?
- Integration of information systems of executive authorities regulating the construction industry and housing and communal services.
- Normative and technical regulation of building materials production. What do the authorities plan to do to digitize producers?
- The effect of implementation: the first projects implemented in BIM experience, problems, achievements, agreements. Passing the expertise and obtaining RWE
- OpenBIM. Does IFC solve all compatibility problems between different platforms?
- Regions and information modeling: creating a cloud platform for regions and municipalities based on federal GISOGD.
- Megapolis in digital perspective digital twins of Russian cities