Online sales, which before the pandemic developed mainly with a scope for regional buyers, during the lockdown period were the only way to conclude transactions, which forced all market participants to reformat their business in the shortest possible time. It is already obvious that remote sales became part of the residential real estate market.
Topics for discussion:
- Sales online. Experience, statistics. Moscow/regions. Experience in different segments of the housing market.
- The price of the question: how much is the transition to online transactions and what is the return?
- Registration of the transaction without MFC. Experience, features, problems. Corporate systems of online sales and issue of electronic digital signatures
- Its better to see once how to organize remote viewing of real estate. Cases. VR before and after COVID: visualizing content in the housing market.
- Applications, website services, personal customer accounts which tools work better?
- Booking and payment what new has quarantine brought? Experience and terms of transition to remote mode
- Mortgage online. Services of banks and developers
- Life after the pandemic will investments in online sales be justified? How much of the deal will remain offline?
- Risks of quick decisions: are there risks of future deal breakdowns?