The commercial real estate market is once again facing difficult times and forecasts range from pessimistic to restrained positive. Against the background of sounding fears of possible closure of a quarter of all shopping centers, transition to home-offices and reduction of hotel market, experts of the discussion will discuss which segments proved to be the most sustainable, what challenges are expected by market players, including from the government, how to attract financing and not to lose objects.
Topics for discussion:
- Will the government support business? Compensation for discounts provided to tenants, compensation for lost income, etc. what measures the market needs.
- Burden of the cadastre: Will the cadastre value of real estate objects change and what is the threat of its growth?
- Unilateral termination of lease agreements and other legislative innovations consequences for the market?
- Pricing risks: how will the rental cost and vacancy change by the end of the year expert forecasts.
- What will banks say: should we expect higher cost of loans and tougher requirements to borrowers?
- Hospitality Industry: preliminary results of tourist summer-2020
- Most sustainable: which segments have shown immunity to the virus and prospects for their development
- Decrease in the number of players, bankruptcy and commissioning how will this year end?