Mortgage at 6.5% and remote sales, admittedly by market participants, helped him not to go into stagnation. It is expected that in the near future it is preferential mortgages that will play a major role in the development of the primary housing segment. This automatically makes potential borrowers the main consumers of the development product. What are their preferences and priorities? What other categories of buyers will form the demand for housing and what will it be? What kind of product innovations will we see in the coming years? The session will be discussed by the participants.
Topics for discussion:
- Residential real estate review of the market and its development prospects. Demand and supply in different segments.
- Should we expect a decrease in purchasing power and how to work in its conditions?
- Game on decline: analysts not only predict the growth of the discount this autumn, but also the development of the trend for cheaper apartments. Decrease in area, introduction of smart technologies, change in scale of projects what factors will help to reduce the cost per square meter?
- Is the government the main customer through the state support system?
- Preferential mortgage a driver of the primary housing market development. The borrower is the main buyer. What projects prefer buyers of housing at preferential rates?
- Buying with a social distance: a new developer toolkit for online sales and the requirements of banks to identify customers and transactions.