Discussions about longevity and increasing life expectancy remain relevant over the course of several centuries.
• How can you manage your health for a long and high-quality life?
• What are the key factors that affect longevity?
• Why is cardiology the best biohacking?
• What are the basic principles of a healthy lifestyle from a cardiologists point of view?
• How can we reduce the risk of cardiovascular system diseases?
Julie Gerberding, Executive VP at MSD, an acknowledged international expert and professional who is responsible for population health programmes, strategic communication and regulation issues, shares her vision of future healthcare.
This report by the Higher School of Economics (HSE) deals with the current state of healthcare in Russia, focusing on aspects related to meeting the sectors KPIs and to the priorities of the state policy in this area.