The Zero Day programme of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum on May 31, 2017 will feature the Conference on Developing Cooperation from Lisbon to Vladivostok organized by the Roscongress Foundation.
The endeavour to establish a common economic area from Lisbon to Vladivostok and promote practical engagement between the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Union, inclusive of the role of the Russian Federation in this process, is currently a highly relevant objective for ensuring sustainable development of the Eurasian continent.
The Conference will feature expert discussions of promising areas for cooperation and projects in the Eurasian space, explore the practical significance of the initiative to develop business in the region and form a framework for dialogue on intensifying relations between the members of the EU and the EEU.
As part of the business programme of the Conference, it is planned to address the from Lisbon to Vladivostok initiative from the practical perspective in the format of a business dialogue; a reception will be held in Pavlovsk featuring a presentation of future events centred on the issues addressed by the Conference.
The invited speakers include:
- Nikolay Gordeyev, President, Chairman of the Board, PAO OFK Bank;
- Alexey Gruzdev, Deputy Minister for Economic Development of the Russian Federation;
- Sergey Katyrin, Chairman of the Board, President, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- Emmanuel Quidet, President, Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI France Russie);
- Alexey Likhachev, CEO, State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM;
- Jean-Pierre Thomas, President, Thomas Vendome Investment;
- Antonio Fallico, Chairman of the Board, Bank Intesa;
- Frank Schauff, CEO, Association of European Businesses (AEB);
- Matthias Schepp, Head of the Moscow-based German-Russian Chamber of Commerce;
- Ulf Schneider, CEO, SCHNEIDER GROUP.
The general partner of the Conference is PAO OFK Bank.
Partners of the Conference Thomas Vendome Investment, AO Bank Intesa, and SCHNEIDER GROUP.
The Conference is organized under the auspices of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation and the Association of European Businesses (AEB).
Please contact our Media and Project Promotion Specialist Olga Takshaitova for media partnership enquiries at email@example.com. For accreditation at the Conference, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.