A socially oriented non-financial development institution and a major organizer of international conventions, congress, exhibitions, business, social and sporting, public, and cultural events.

The Roscongress Foundation is a socially oriented non-financial development institution and a major organizer of international conventions; exhibitions; and business, public, sporting, and cultural events. It was established in pursuance of a decision by the President of the Russian Federation.

The Foundation was established in 2007 with the aim of facilitating the development of Russia’s economic potential, promoting its national interests, and strengthening the country’s image. One of the roles of the Foundation is to comprehensively evaluate, analyse, and cover issues on the Russian and global economic agendas. It also offers administrative services, provides promotional support for business projects and attracting investment, and helps foster social entrepreneurship and charitable initiatives.

Each year, the Foundation’s events draw participants from 208 countries and territories, with more than 15,000 media representatives working on-site at Roscongress’ various venues. The Foundation benefits from analytical and professional expertise provided by 5000 people working in Russia and abroad. In addition, it works in close cooperation with 160 economic partners; industrialists’ and entrepreneurs’ unions; and financial, trade, and business associations from 75 countries worldwide.

The Roscongress Foundation has Telegram channels in Russian (t.me/Roscongress), English (t.me/RoscongressDirect), and Spanish (t.me/RoscongressEsp). Official website and Information and Analytical System of the Roscongress Foundation: roscongress.org.

RC personal account
Восстановление пароля
Введите адрес электронной почты или телефон, указанные при регистрации. Вам будет отправлена инструкция по восстановлению пароля.
Некорректный формат электронной почты или телефона

Change in Demand for Fee Paid Education in Russia

Just over half of Russians with children are more or less willing to pay for their education, and 36% of Russian citizens are willing to pay for their own education. By their own training respondents meant fee paid courses of professional development or second higher education. First of all, 58% of Russians are ready to pay for their children’s first higher education and the remaining 42% are ready to pay for their second higher education.

A survey and comparison of data for 2003 and 2020 revealed that 20% of Russian parents were unconditionally willing to pay for their children’s education. 37% of parents are willing to consider fee paid education for their children, depending on the amount paid per year. The situation with own education is different: the results of the survey showed the growth of respondents’ interest to own education, but this interest in the overwhelming majority of cases depends on the amount of payment per year. The share of those who are willing to consider education based on its cost has increased from 11% in 2015 and 2019 to 27% in 2020.

Analytics on the topic